Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Bucket List


After reading Adventurous Kate’s – Problem with the bucket list I became inspired to make my own. After taking Kate’s advice I have eliminated all of the stuff that I should want to do and am only keeping what is the most important to me. I have an aim to complete all of his in the next 8 years.


Drive route 66 – America. I have not been to the states yet and this is high on my list. I want to have a real, All American road trip from LA to Chicago. I just need to learn how to drive.


See Christ The Redeemer – Brazil. I want to chill out in the Rio sunshine and see a true Carnival; I always imagine this city to have the most amazing atmosphere.


See The Northern Lights – everyone thinks that I’m nuts but Iceland is sounding incredible to me, gorgeous scenery, volcanic geezers and the world’s most beautiful nights sky – it doesn’t sound so crazy to me.  


See The Great Wall Of China – it’s not so much seeing the wall but that I loved Asia so much the first time around that heading to China seems only natural.


Tokyo – This city intrigues me, a mixture of old Eastern Asia and the Modern West all set amongst the backdrop of Mt. Fuji – sounds amazing.


Dive The Great Barrier Reef – I don’t know how I managed to spend 9 months in Oz and not do this – but what can I say I spent all my money on Goon. I will be heading back to Oz later this year so hopefully I can cross this one off soon.



Travel The UK – you may think this odd; but why take the time to see the rest of the world but not explore what is in your own back garden.  



If you like this list please let me know if you have anything on your own list:


No comments:

Post a Comment